Load Lifter Agri Lifter
Load Lifter's Agri Lifter Series
The Agri Lifter is a light, agile forklift that offers high performance in Turf / Sod applications as well as other industries where 4,000 to 5,000 lb. capacities are required. This machine has a great ability to displace its weight, giving low ground pressure. Adding an array of available flotation tires allows for superior performance in field applications with damage-free turf.
- Primarily designed for the turf industry
- 4,000 ~ 5,000 LBS. capacity
- Roomy operators compartment
- Low machine weight to reduce ground pressure
- Fully componentized power train
- Hydraulically applied oil immersed disc brakes
- Limited slip differential
- High ground clearance
- Fast agile performance
- Available slider and C-Thru roller masts
- Heavy duty steer axle
- Perkins 1104D-44T Turbo Diesel Engine
- Superior powder coat finish
- Full range of floatation tires available
- Hydraulic big roll carriage available
- Good choice for pallet manufactures or recycling applications
Length to face of forks
Height to top of canopy
2WD 168" 4 WD 179"
14 foot C-Thru Mast
Weights & Dimensions
Aprox. Machine Weight
4,000 lb - 4808 kg (10,600 lbs)
5,000 lb - 5058 kg (11,150 lbs)
A (Tilt Back) 14˚
B (Tilt Forward) 24˚
C (Machine Ground Clearance) 15"
D (Mast Ground Clearance) 12"
E (Counterweight Overhang) 253 /4"
F (Wheelbase) 83"
G (C/L Drive Axle to Face of Forks) 343 /16"
H (Overall Length to Face of Forks) 143"
I (Overall Height Top of Canopy) 97"
J (Turning Clearance) 2WD 168", 4WD 179"
K (Turning Radius) 2WD 164", 4WD 175"
L (Overall Width) 84"