A Message from Stanmore Equipment - COVID-19
In response to the continuing COVID-19 situation, we wanted to outline the measures Stanmore Equipment is taking to protect our employees and our customers. Our priority is to continue supporting you and your company to keep your business moving forward in a safe manner.
Stanmore Equipment has implemented following:
- Our Management Team is meeting daily to discuss and assess additional risk reducing measures.
- We have delayed all business travel until further notice.
- Business meetings with external clients and suppliers will be conducted via telephone or video, where possible.
- Employees who have returned from out of country have been identified and are on 14 days of self isolation. Any employee who is not feeling well are also self-isolating for the mandatory 14-day period before returning to work.
- Our offices are working with our staff to ensure proper sanitation procedures are in place and that items such as tissues, hand sanitizer, disinfectant wipes, and/or sprays, are accessible and available for employee use.
- Providing ongoing education to employees around proper hygiene guidelines.
- Closed our offices to non-essential visitors.
- Where possible, we have arranged for specific employees to work from home. Enabling us to reduce the number of people required to directly carry out essential customer services. Stanmore has also been practicing distance management and personal hygiene protocols, to help mitigate the risk of infection.
Additionally, our mobile service technicians operate out of their service vehicles and require little personal interaction with our offices, other than the need to pick up parts occasionally.
Stanmore Equipment will continue to monitor the current situation to ensure the fulfillment of your material handling requirements and protect our employees in as safe a manner as possible.